Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fashionable Collegians Like To Have Fun Too!!!

Hello Fashionable Collegians!!! I know it's been a while, but I'm officially back! Woop! Aside from final exams, the end of the semester entails A LOT of events. Thus far, I've attended many parties among other events held for seniors, and had a great time dressing up for each event. So, stay tuned for the pictures I took of various Fashionable Collegians who were at these events. 

The first major event I attended happened to be for one of my BFF's, Crystal. It was Crystal's 22nd Birthday!!! Instead of going out to dinner, Crystal had her party in a sun-room, in one of the beautiful dorms on campus.  Crystal looked amazing in her birthday-cocktail dress and so did everyone else. It was a LOVELY affair and everyone had a great time. Take a look at the Fashionable Collegians I spotted at the birthday party!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm sick :(

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Hello Fashionable Collegians! I hope everyone is well. Sorry for the lack of posting. My allergies are typically severe this time of the year and they're prohibiting me from doing a lot of things. I'll make the substantive effort to post during the weekend. Good luck on your final exams. 

Air Kisses (since I'm sick),
Bisi

Monday, May 3, 2010

What I Wore To Class...

Good morning Fashionable Collegians! The Fashionable Collegian is 1 month old today!!! (Please stay tuned for the giveaway I will be doing soon). I would like to seize the opportunity to say, "Jambo" (i.e. "hello" in Swahili) to The Fashionable Collegian readers in Tanzania! The Fashionable Collegian is so INTERNATIONAL right now! Yay! How dope is that?! I hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend was filled with events, having a great time with friends, and of course, final exams  (let's not talk about that. lol). I just simply can't believe my time in college is waning away :( It's happening too fast! It just hit me that in less than a month I will be an alumna of Mount Holyoke College. Wowzers! Nonetheless, given the amazing  alumnae that I've encountered thus far, I do feel confident regarding my future as a Mount Holyoke Woman.

I got a lot of compliments regarding my last post about What I Wore To Class, so I decided to do an "All White Everything" look.

I'm wearing a white trench coat  that I got from Steve and Barry's before they closed down.  The jacket was $9.00!!! You can't get that anywhere! ('Till this day, I'm still upset that S&B's is no more.). As for the shoes, my lil' sister "gave" them to me (at least that's what I choose to believe what happened. hehe...). For accessories, I used my Forever 21 shades and a black, small Longchamp Le Pliage bag, to contrast the overwhelming white trench coat  Now, I am very aware that a jacket is NOT a dress, but I'm scandalous like that! POW! (I love action words). 

Click "Read more" to see more pics of MOI!