Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Fashion SparkNotes: 1/10/2018

Business of Fashion: H&M apologizes over racially insensitive, “Coolest Monkey in the Jungle” Ad.

#GirlBoss crush. The Cut interviews Anastasia Soare (aka the Queen of Beauty).

WWD: The future of retail.

The NY Times: It’s bigger, deeper than "Street Style.”

Fashionista discusses the implications of NOT asking, “Who are you wearing?” on the red carpet.

Check out Racked’s review on Universal Standard’s plus-size activewear collection.

The Cut covers Cardi B’s style evolution.

12 comments:

1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post and also sharing Nexter this blog for more information !

ReplyDelete
  2. Be an individual: Being a fashionista is all about being you while keeping up with the trend. You can still purchase from those chain stores but buy individual items to compliment your style and personality.dancewear nyc

ReplyDelete
  3. Having the profession of a fashion merchandiser is very interesting. It involves much communication with other people.new-work

ReplyDelete
  4. There are myriad forms of fashion, and trends keep on changing with the seasons. From the early 60s and 70s to the present millennium, there has been an immense change in the forms, looks and thoughts about fashion trends.https://roycollections.com/junaid-jamshed-sale/

ReplyDelete
  5. There is more than one path to becoming a fashion designer. You can learn to sew and go to design school to learn the ins-and-outs of the business. Luxe Naked

ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, fashion production has also attained another great height with the invention of the internet technology. Today, Custom Iron On Patches several fashion producers operate their business online.

ReplyDelete
  7. Our offering of Women’s outfits is updated daily with the most recent must-have dresses you need to be wearing. From a superstar motivated style to the traditional fashion, from old is gold to newest in Latest Pakistani Fashion

ReplyDelete
  8. The fashion industry is divided into five segments: haute couture, luxury, contemporary, fast fashion, and discount. Große Größen

ReplyDelete
  9. A wide range of technologies, platforms and business solutions telecommunications IT Valley is a leading system integrator that provides
    http://www.itvalley.tech/

ReplyDelete
  10. As a fashion planner you can work in dress structure, footwear or embellishments.New Lawn Collection 2020

ReplyDelete
  11. The daily hustle bustle of life, every individual aspires to have some fun in it. And especially for us Pakistani Wedding Dresses is that fun. It is an occasion where we all get together, have delicious foods, prepare dances and arrange all sorts of a pleasant environment, during all this busy schedule of yours.

ReplyDelete
  12. Making a decent buyer feeling is absolutely critical for this fashion work. check this out

ReplyDelete