Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Fashion SparkNotes: 1/10/2018

Business of Fashion: H&M apologizes over racially insensitive, “Coolest Monkey in the Jungle” Ad.

#GirlBoss crush. The Cut interviews Anastasia Soare (aka the Queen of Beauty).

WWD: The future of retail.

The NY Times: It’s bigger, deeper than "Street Style.”

Fashionista discusses the implications of NOT asking, “Who are you wearing?” on the red carpet.

Check out Racked’s review on Universal Standard’s plus-size activewear collection.

The Cut covers Cardi B’s style evolution.

27 comments:

1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post and also sharing Nexter this blog for more information !

ReplyDelete
  2. Be an individual: Being a fashionista is all about being you while keeping up with the trend. You can still purchase from those chain stores but buy individual items to compliment your style and personality.dancewear nyc

ReplyDelete
  3. Having the profession of a fashion merchandiser is very interesting. It involves much communication with other people.new-work

ReplyDelete
  4. There are myriad forms of fashion, and trends keep on changing with the seasons. From the early 60s and 70s to the present millennium, there has been an immense change in the forms, looks and thoughts about fashion trends.https://roycollections.com/junaid-jamshed-sale/

ReplyDelete
  5. There is more than one path to becoming a fashion designer. You can learn to sew and go to design school to learn the ins-and-outs of the business. Luxe Naked

ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, fashion production has also attained another great height with the invention of the internet technology. Today, Custom Iron On Patches several fashion producers operate their business online.

ReplyDelete
  7. Our offering of Women’s outfits is updated daily with the most recent must-have dresses you need to be wearing. From a superstar motivated style to the traditional fashion, from old is gold to newest in Latest Pakistani Fashion

ReplyDelete
  8. The fashion industry is divided into five segments: haute couture, luxury, contemporary, fast fashion, and discount. Große Größen

ReplyDelete
  9. A wide range of technologies, platforms and business solutions telecommunications IT Valley is a leading system integrator that provides
    http://www.itvalley.tech/

ReplyDelete
  10. As a fashion planner you can work in dress structure, footwear or embellishments.New Lawn Collection 2020

ReplyDelete
  11. The daily hustle bustle of life, every individual aspires to have some fun in it. And especially for us Pakistani Wedding Dresses is that fun. It is an occasion where we all get together, have delicious foods, prepare dances and arrange all sorts of a pleasant environment, during all this busy schedule of yours.

ReplyDelete
  12. Making a decent buyer feeling is absolutely critical for this fashion work. check this out

ReplyDelete
  13. Pioneers, cowhands, and local Americans had no real option except to make their own clothing. You have a decision however a provincial clothing configuration might be only your style. Old demin pants have an assortment of employments. houston embroidery

ReplyDelete
  14. In a severe sense, the term just alludes to patterns in wears or clothes. Thus, the creation of fashion as talked about in this review is simply restricted to apparel, wears, clothing types and dresses. https://up2step.com/

ReplyDelete
  15. Planners returning in the wake of acquiring fashion degrees from abroad have carried a worldwide viewpoint to the nation's fashion circle. distressed leather jacket mens

ReplyDelete
  16. You will enjoy many years of pleasure in a  Ben ten Jacket in a fashionable cut that fits perfectly. 

ReplyDelete
  17. Obviously, remarkable composing abilities are an absolute necessity and fulfilling time constraints are additionally major in this vocation. Fashion scholars can execute interviews, cover fashion occasions and supply audits of items. Label Fida

ReplyDelete
  18. Fashion planners work under the gun to fulfill time constraints and establish a connection with fashion purchasers and other possible customers. men's leather jackets canada

ReplyDelete
  19. Communication with customers is doing big impact for business. Leather Jackets Atlanta

ReplyDelete
  20. They are responsible for that initial feeling given when individuals see promotion missions, shoots and even fashion films. Knee High Boot

ReplyDelete
  21. don't figure it will be a snap getting one of these fashion occupations. Be ready for extended periods of work, innovative stumps, successive voyaging, Pleaser Boots

ReplyDelete
  22. Getting a situation as a fashion forecaster is quite possibly the most esteemed of all fashion occupations you could yearn for. SHASHI ear cuff earrings

ReplyDelete
  23. The September Issue" we can see Coddington showing us her best work and the means she takes to create the glorious spreads in Vogue. jesse the last of us

ReplyDelete
  24. Your post is very helpful and information is reliable. I am satisfied Dwayne Johnson Red Notice Brown Leather Coat with your post. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post.

ReplyDelete
  25. In the narrative "The September Issue" we can see Coddington showing us her best work and the means she takes to create the heavenly spreads in Vogue. silk pajamas for men

ReplyDelete
  26. An essential critical assumption in the picking of textures is the current pattern in the global market.mens silk pajama set

ReplyDelete