Saturday, April 3, 2010

Introduction to The Fashionable Collegian Experience!!!

Bonjour Fashionable Collegians! My name is Olabisi, but most people call me Bisi (i.e. pronounced like the alphabet A-B-C or BC-Before Christ or Boston College. Thus, my name should be very easy for you to remember. Lol). As indicated by name, I am of Nigerian descent, but I was born here in the U.S. and live on Long Island, which is in New York State. I am 21 years old and I am a senior at Mount Holyoke College (i.e. the first women’s college of the Seven Sisters and the oldest women’s college in the world. Whoop!) From my experiences in college, I found that there has been a void in the fashion industry that specifically caters to  individuals who are both in college and have a genuine LOVE for fashion. Thus, The Fashionable Collegian serves to satisfy the interests of collegiate fashionistas! I have many things planned for this website (ex. blog posts on “Getting a look for less” to “Fashionable Collegians of the Week,” monthly prize giveaways, information about local clothing stores near your college, how to get into the fashion industry, etc.) Please email me with anything you would like for me to cover on this blog. I will try to do my best with answering emails. With that said, I welcome you to The Fashionable Collegian experience! Merci beaucoup!
XOXO,

3 comments: