Thursday, November 30, 2017

Sephora November 2017 Beauty Haul

Hello, my name is Bisi and I'm a certified product junkie. lol Lately I've been on this beauty binge. Thanks to Sephora's recent November VIB sale, I've kinda gone a little overboard (don't judge me!). Like many of you, I'm an avid viewer of Youtube makeup videos and thus, I'm prone to purchasing tons of beauty products that some of my favorite Youtube "beauty gurus" review on their channels.

Given that we're approaching the Winter weather, I've been focusing a bit more on skincare as my skin is super sensitive around this time of the year. I'm not necessarily ready for my Youtube debut just yet, thus this blog will have to suffice. Ha! 
Below, is a list of my November beauty haul and my reviews on some of the products I've used thus far:

SKINCARE:
-Tatcha - Rice Enzyme Powder: I haven't tried this product just yet, but I heard great reviews from my best friend, who's skin looks like butta btw. So I'm looking forward to trying it. Apparently, this powder when mixed with water aims to exfoliate the skin to smooth your skin's texture.
-Laneige - Pore Care Trial Kit: Laneige is a "K-Beauty" fav, so I'm looking to try this ASAP. I'll keep you posted on my progress.
-Drunk Elephant - Night Bright Duo: Drunk Elephant is a relatively new brand that's on the rise. This item is comprised of a serum and facial oil. I've used the serum for about a week and have noticed some of my hyper-pigmentation wane away.
-Origins - Retexturizing Rose Clay Mask
-Boscia - Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser: I've used this product for almost a month now and will say this product does an amazing job of cleaning your skin. Give it a try!
-Too Cool For School - Egg Mellow Cream: Great moisturizer that will leave your skin supple and smooth during the winter.

FRAGRANCE:
-Gucci - Gucci Guilty EDP 2.5oz.: Though Chloe Fleur de Parfum, is my favorite fragrance of all time, Gucci Guilty is a close second.
-Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb Travel Duo: This is currently the top-selling fragrance in today's market. It smells so good. Definitely a great gift set for a loved one for the holidays!

MAKEUP:
-Fenty Beauty - Stunna Lip Paint, Full-Bodied Foundation brush, Match Stix (Espresso): By now, I'm sure ALL of you have heard all of the raving reviews regarding Rihanna's new beauty line, Fenty Beauty. Red is my favorite color, so I had to run out and purchase this liquid lipstick (even though I already own 30+ red lipsticks and glosses). Akin to MAC's Ruby Woo, FB's Uncensored Lip Paint looks great on nearly all skin shades.
-Becca - Ever Matte Poreless Primer: A ton of beauty gurus swear by this primer, so I'm looking forward to trying it out as well. 
-Stila - Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: This is one of my ultimate favorite red lipsticks. It's currently on sale for $12.00.
-Marc Jacobs - Lip Creme Lipstick in "Infamous." This colors is a little more on the pale side, therefore I suggest wearing this lipstick with a brown lip liner. MJ Beauty products are on the pricier side, but the quality on par with other luxury beauty products. It's the holidays, splurge a little if you can ;)
-Marc Jacobs - Snake Lip Lacquer Collection: The colors in this collection are beautiful.
-BeautyBlender - Trying to achieve a flawless beat? The BeautyBlender is arguably one of the best  beauty tools that will help to perfectly blend your foundation and concealer. 

Phew! What a haul? Stay tuned for my December beauty haul.
XOXO,
Bisi

No comments:

Post a Comment