Saturday, June 19, 2010

'88 Was Indeed A Good Year :)

Happy Birthday to MOI!!! Today is my birthday (June 19th). I'm now 22 years old (Realization: In 8 years I'll be 30! Yikes! No bueno. LOL!) I know it has been a while since I've blogged. Sorry about that, I've had some personal thangs to take care of. Since my last blog post, a lot has happened.  I attended an incredible amount of events, had to pack up my things in my dorm, say my goodbyes, and more importantly, I GRADUATED!!! I'm officially  an alumna of Mount Holyoke College!!! It has been a tough road, but I made it through. Congrats to all the Fashionable Collegians who recently graduated.  Class of 2010!!! Woop!!! We Did It!!!

In May, I attended The  Senior Ball, which was held at the Willits Hallowell. The theme of the event (I think), was "Alice in Wonderland" inspired. Everyone both looked amazing that night and had a great time. Take a look at the pics, 'cause the Fashionable Collegians did NOT disappoint!

Crystal looked amazing.  Her "Billie Holiday" inspired outfit was complete with a luscious red rose in her hair. 

Like always Miss Grape always gives us the fierceness!

Love the RED dress Steph!!!

Kati Stadum looked very beautiful. She wore a  juicy green dress (notice the turtles that look like stars) and RED pumps.  

Indeed, they all are...

Kristen sashayed in her elegant dress.
Tania and her hubby were the cutest couple of the night! 

Obligatory "Shoe Shots." Hehe...

Smiles :)
 Marsha was Best Dressed of the night, hands down!!! She looked like she was going to the Oscars. So beautiful.

*Click on the photo collages to see them ENLARGED!

You like? Leave a comment below!!!

4 comments:

1. Wow, everyone looked really good. Happy Birthday Bisi!!!

ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of the blog!!!

ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha looks fabulous. Great pics!!!
    -Ally

ReplyDelete